Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Stress

Helpful...? Maybe.

Stress sucks. Period. I am so stressed so often that it's not even funny to think about anymore. The best way to deal with stress is to go do something that isn't stressful for a while. 

I looked at my boss with wide innocent eyes. "Mr. Jarrington, you can't honestly think that I would be able to do the big project?"
Jarrington looked at me for a second. "No, thats why I am having you work on it with Burns."
Oh kill me now. I thought, Jared Burns had been trying to get me fired for the past two years. He made it quite clear that he didn't want me working here because I was a woman and women shouldn't be working. No, women should be at home and the husband should be working. Only problem was that I wasn't married.
"Fine." I said. I knew that I couldn't win this round, no matter how hard I tried. Mr. Jarrington had just added more stress to my already stressful life. Can this day get any worse? I thought. Little did I know that it could and would.

No comments:

Post a Comment