Friday, March 30, 2012

The Last 44 Days....


         Its official as of today I have 44 days left of being considered a child and after that I will be an adult. My birthday is May 14th, a Monday. I have a long list of things that I would love to have happen on that day here's the top 10:
1. Go out to eat and ignore my diet while doing so.
2. Learn to play Skyrim.
3. Get a bunch of balloons to tie to my backpack.
4. Get no homework to do.
5. Watch TV for a while.
6. Get asked on a date.
7. Hang out with my friends.
8. Eat cake!
9. Have a surprise party.
10. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon!

       All of these things would help to make my 18th birthday the best ever!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted a Harry Potter marathon! I will do it with you for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete