Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jealousy


I wanted to have what they had, seeing them together tore at my heart. I wanted to have a lasting relationship with someone, but it seemed like I never knew what to do. I sat watching my friend and her boyfriend trying to figure out what I was constantly doing wrong, that I didn't have the luck with guys she seemed to have. I sat trying to figure out what my problem was and finally figuring out what emotion I was feeling when I heard a voice behind me.
"Feeling a little jealous?"
I would know that voice anywhere, and he was right that was exactly how I was feeling. I turned to face my ex boyfriend Jason, and I felt a new wave of jealousy flood over me at the sight of this new girl on his arm, Jason had been the only guy that I had ever felt something for and I was completely confused when dumped me for no apparent reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment