Thursday, April 19, 2012

The REAL World



The real world has not always been kind to me. It pokes, it prods, and it sees you as those around you want to see you. It tells you that you're beautiful and then makes you think otherwise. Like you have to be 5' 9" and 95 pounds to be beautiful. Or that you're only amazing when you're rich or famous.I am not famous for anything. Everyone in the world does not know my name, and yet I feel like there are those days when I am amazing and beautiful. But it seems as though that only lasts for a little while and sometimes I just wish that the rest of the world would see me for who I am. That it would look past my flaws and see the person underneath. That it would understand that, yeah I did not always have it easy. That I worked hard to be the person that I am today. It tries to pressure you into doing things that you KNOW you shouldn't do, but yet you follow them and the example the world sets you just need to be you to be truly happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment